Me and Mom made Vision Boards or Life Maps—we shared, connected, and thoroughly enjoyed our time together!
Mom's theme was joy and happiness:
Cheryl Richardson suggests these steps:
Review your Life Map and ask yourself the following questions:
- What have I learned about myself from looking at my Life Map?
- Do I see any patterns?
- Does anything on my Life Map surprise me?
- If I knew that all of the images and this Life Map would come in to my life, would I be OK with that?
- Who do I need to become in order to fulfill the intentions on my Life Map?
- Based on my Life Map, what quality will I commit to developing this year?