I am always thrilled to receive an Amazon delivery box on my doorstep—especially one I didn’t order! 😉 Sharon you are always so wise and thoughtful and right on in your gift giving, thank you. Sharon sent me Six Weeks to Sleeveless and Sexy by JJ Virgin.
Here’s the JJ Virgin Arms Treaty and my intention for my not just reading but doing this book:
We hereby resolve to:
- Abolish forever this phrase from your vocabulary: Do my arms look fat?
- Stop the madness of wearing cashmere shrugs over sundresses when it’s 98 degrees outside.
- Drop the sneaky way you slink into the background of family pictures so your arms don’t look bigger than those of the guys in the photo.
- End all the excuses you have for not going to the beach because there is no Spandex for arms.
- Put to rest your resentment of famous actresses with toned arms. In other words, don’t be a toned-arm hater.
- Stop staring at your little three pound baby hand weights and wondering why a thousand biceps curls seem to do absolutely nothing.
- Be a part of a movement where women know they have the right to bare arms and bare them proudly in the sunlight and in the moonlight, thus allowing fresh air to touch skin that hasn’t been uncovered or felt a breeze in years.
I’ve pulled my hand weights out from under the bed and dusted them off; set up the rowing machine where I will trip over it; and even taken my before arm photos to compare to the after pix I’ll take at the end of summer and dare to share. Let’s go gals—we have the right to bare arms!
Leave A Comment